Sex and food both create the highly addictive, feel-good chemical dopamine, so if you’re looking at spicing up your love life, why not combine both at the same time?
Here are a few sexy fantasy food and ideas to get you started!
- Melt milk chocolate and paint your bodies with tantalising tickles.
- Warm up some honey and drip it onto his chest, then lick it off with your tongue.
- Spray whipped cream straight out of a can anywhere you can
- Melt ice in your belly button
- Dust icing sugar on your nipples
If you’re looking for a way to encourage hot loving sans-viagra, then try ordering these dishes next time you’re out!
- Order truffle anything in any dish as it awakens desire while increasing our animal instincts
- Sprinkle chilli peppers on any dish as the heat is known to release endorphins
- Order Japanese custard sea urchin shooters as they are full of chemicals that prolong pleasure
- A Cambodian delicacy is unborn baby duck eggs. It is Cambodia’s viagra!
- Nuts are high in amino acids that are helpful for erections
- Granola improves erectile response due to high components of L-arginine and amino acids
- Oily fish such as mackerel and salmon are said to enhance circulation and sexual stimulation for female and male genetalia
- Oysters are an all-time favourite aphrodisiac
- Dark chocolate is aid to imitate the feelings of love
- Watermelon contains amino acids improving blood flow to female genitalia – great for preparing for orgasm
- The scent of cloves has long been deemed to enhance sexual feelings
- Mace and nutmeg contain myristicin, which is related to mescalin and is an aphrodisiac
- Pepper from India contains piperine, a pungent agent that stimulates sexual function according to ancient beliefs
- Saffron contains picrocrocin that has the ability to cause erotic sensation
From "Unzipped, How To Have The Hottest Sex Of Your Life" by Manon. To buy online get to