Following the overwhelming popularity of Australian-designed LUXAFLEX® Evo Awnings, the extensive awning range has been updated with innovative enhancements that will continue to offer the latest in design, style and functionality to modern homes.
Designed and engineered in Australia in 2011, Evo Awnings have been made specifically for local weather conditions, housing styles and to have an edge over competitor products. From windy coastal regions to enclosing an outdoor living space, these awnings were designed with clever solutions to overcome many of the limitations of other systems currently available.
The newly enhanced designer Evo Awnings Range is now available in five style choices, Evo STC, Evo Channel, Evo Cable, Evo Drop and Evo Pivot, providing homeowners with different guiding and motorisation options.
All style options in the Evo Awnings Range can now span five metres wide1 (spring and internal winch 3.5 metres only) and are available in two designer headbox options, closed or open, both offering increased functionality and a modern look. For those looking for a cost effective alternative, the entire range is also available in an open roller option.
All five systems can now be further customised, with each style option offering unique features and benefits to suit different requirements:
Evo STC (Side Tension Channel)
- Premium and versatile straight drop option
- Fabric is tensioned using a two piece side channel to provide a clean and modern finish
- Ideal for enclosing living spaces or to add an extra room to the home
- Provides sun/ UV protection, insect resistance, light and heat control
- Cost effective alternative to Evo STC Awning
- Great for 'out of square' installations
- Provides UV and airflow protection making this option suitable for coastal applications
- Upgraded with a new cable and tensioner system for easy adjustment
- Cables are made of high tensile 2.5mm 316 grade marine stainless steel
- Traditional style where the awning is strapped down to a railing or the floor
- Best option when side channels are not suitable
- Most cost effective options among the five styles in the range
- Ideal for larger windows that require air to flow behind the awning
- Features a heavy duty pivot arm that provides excellent fabric tension
- Can span up to five metres wide
- Enhanced with a new front rail designed with the same curve as the straight drop bottom rail for a consistent look across the range
The Luxaflex Evo Awnings Range has been developed to offer maximum flexibility and ease of use.
- Uses a 9:1 ratio gear not dependent on user's strength to ensure easy operation
- 9:1 ratio gear designed to withstand high wind situations
- Available in a selection of black, grey and white for ease of colour co-ordination
- New range of polished zinc crank handles available in various lengths
- Latest automatic tensioning motor to enable the awning to be locked in position
- Optional accessories including sun and wind sensors can be integrated into home automation systems for intelligent awning control
Internal Cord Winch
- Entry level price for consumers
- Only available up to 3500mm wide
- Allows awning to be manually pulled down to required height
- Locking options include locking bolt or hold down clip
- Only available up to 3500mm wide
Headbox and Open Roller Options
The range is also available in two designer headbox options and an open roller option for a cost effective alternative.
- Protects the fabric from external elements such as rain, UV and debris
- Assists in keeping the fabric clean and enhances longevity
- Used for the pivot arm awning
- Allows more air to circulate which minimises heat build up
- Ideal for installations with obstructions which prevent back rolled options, front rolled cable guide and drop awnings
- Offers a modern industrial look
- Ideal choice for the cost conscious homeowner
For more information, visit www.luxaflex.com.au