Main content

Sign Out

One can eat reasonably in Paris

Please login to comment
Posted by Parsichick • 2y ago • Report
Just returned from Paris where we had some outstanding dinners for around 90 - 100 euros for 2 people. La Boucherie Rouliere in Rue des Canettes serves an amazing cote de boeuf for 2 with bone marrow and frites. Their ravioli aux truffes for entree is to die for as well. Warning - the cote de boeuf could've served 3 people !!!
Posted by poison_ivy29 • 2y ago • Report
Wow, this is something to look forward to when I'm in Paris!
Posted by Jestin • 2y ago • Report
I find many inexpensive foods in Paris. First I usually go for my big food at lunchtime, one can often get a 2. or 3 course set choice for under 20 dollars. Also many bars offer simple foods of large food preparing salads or cooked snacks, for under 15 dollars.
Posted by Alexandra347 • 7w ago • Report
I always wanted to go to Paris, it is my dream and I'm saving money for this. DH and I are planning to celebrate our 10th year wedding anniversary in Paris. I'm so excited for both of us because it's our dream. We are spending time alone as a couple while exploring the city. We will to eat there too and thanks for sharing this with us.
Posted by Chris973 • 30d ago • Report
I love Paris. This is one of the most romantic and happening places I have ever been to. Apart from the views yes, they do serve exotic dishes at affordable rates.
I had been to Rue des Canettes and I believe they are excellent for tourists who are on limited budget. Tempted!