1. For an instant day-spa-at-home look to lift the bathroom why not swap your current shower for a twin rail shower. These luxurious showers provide you with the option to have a rejuvenating overhead soaking or use the flexible hand-held showerhead for a quick and refreshing clean. On top of this the twin rails suit the varying needs and heights of any busy household and the height adjustability of the hand shower is also perfect for any ‘non hair wash’ days. Look out for the Nikles Pure or Stahl Techno twin waterrails.
2. Add a bath to your bathroom space to create an instant sense of luxury and relaxation – what better way to unwind after a long stressful day than a soak in your very own tub? The freestanding bath is a stunning addition to any bathroom and with so many options available now you can be sure to find one to suit your style. Try the Kado Classic or Lure freestanding baths.
3. For an instant re-vamp simply replace your present tapware with some statement pieces. Whether you add some bold colour or an amazing design you will automatically lift the look of your bathroom – a perfect option for those on a tight budget. The stunning Gessi Trasparenze or Phoenix Liscio in black are great options.
4. Get eco-friendly. Bathrooms are undeniably one of the biggest users of water so why not do your bit for the environment and replace your existing fittings with some chic, water-efficient alternatives – perhaps start with a dual flush toilet such as the Caroma Pearl. This way you can feel great about saving both water and money. The Nikles Pure Eco shower is one to look out for.
5. De-clutter your bathroom with some amazing storage. Architectural Designer Products recently released a stunning range of practical vanity units – they all feature soft close drawer systems with LED lights, internal cosmetic drawers (or adjustable divider systems) and sensor operated auto bins. A perfect way to neaten up you bathroom space and create a sense of harmony. But for the budget-conscious out there why not simply have an end of year clean out and add a few new accessories to freshen up the bathroom – from towel rails to soap dispensers. Look out for the Milli Axon accessories range or perhaps a Milli Edge heated towel rail for added luxury.
Of course, a lot can also be said for adding in small touches such as fresh towels, flowers or some art work – anything that might help you find total bathroom happiness.