Designer Genevieve Gorder has the following tips for keeping your most precious possession safe and happy:
- Remove all your plants off the floor
- Anything they can pull onto them such as lamps and vases should be stuck down with Velcro.
- Have your house as clean as possible at all times but use vinegar and baking soda instead of harmful chemicals.
- Storage is important to keep toys and accessories out of the way.
- Make sure you can see your baby at all times so remove walls that obstruct your view from the kitchen.
- Vintage photo frames that you can put on the wall are a lot less dangerous than heavy picture frames that rest on the edge of tables.
- Put catches on doors so they can’t open it but you can.
For more great tips check out Dear Genevieve on LifeStyle HOME.