1. Emptying your vacuum regularly makes it easier to use.
2. Consider having no shoes in the house - makes sure there is less dirt coming inside.
3. Get the kids to only eat at the table - not walking around or by the television
4. Keep your vacuum in easy reach and on standby so it's quick and easy to use.
5. Do smaller vacuums in between bigger cleans - you'll feel better because when it comes to giving the whole house a ‘going over’ it won't be such a big job.
6. Get the kids to help! The new Ergorapido vauum cleaner comes in such fun colours, they might even be happy about it, too!